With your backing we can ensure our charitable work reaches deep into rural communities to help and support as many people and groups as possible.
As a member, you will form a vital part of the foundations of our charity, underpinning our governance, guiding the use of our charitable funds, and influencing the focus and direction of our work. Along with our other members, you could also provide us with eyes, ears, and a strong voice right at the grassroots of your community.
Being an RCC member isn't just about what you can do to help us, we are here for you too. By joining you can enjoy:
- RCC Impact Magazine direct to your inbox every quarter
- Access to our Members Hub including downloadable resources
- The option to join our dedicated RCC Members Facebook group
- The opportunity to share your news across our network
- Being one of the first to hear about our new activities and events
- An annual invitation to join us at our charity AGM
- Opportunities to influence the future of our charitable work
- The chance to apply to become one of our trustees