Select Page

Community Buildings Service

We are available to provide you with professional advice and support if you are responsible for running a village hall or any other community facility.

Basic information and advice is offered by our team free of charge, however the full benefits of this service are only available to members of our charity.

Members of our charity can access...

Telephone & E-mail Advice

Professional advice and support from specialist members of our team via e-mail and telephone.

Information Sheets & Model Documents

Community building information sheets and model documents covering a range of common management issues

Free Marketing

Opportunity to market community buildings via our searchable online database